Introducing the Huck Trucks! Huck Trucks are specifically designed for roller skating by roller skaters.
How are Huck Trucks different than the rest? THEY SIT LOWER to the ground yet still clear the kingpin!
- Low profile design for more stable skating
- Compatible with 10' plates (Avanti, etc)
- kingpin clearance on all 10' plates (except Sunlite and Thrust)
- Accommodates both roller skate and skateboard wheels
- Weight is 5 ounces per truck
- Made of prime grade virgin alloy
- Available in 4 colors while supplies last
- Comes with pivot cups
- Set of 4 trucks
- Available in 2.5 inches & 3 inches
Huck Skate Supply is a new roller skate gear brand run by Nick the Medic based out of Long Beach, California. These trucks were a product of high consumer demand for trucks designed for roller skates that do what roller skaters want them to do.